Форум собак и собаководов → Отдам в хорошие руки

Montblanc La Donna Ingrid Bergman Ballpoint Pen Black 104907 [edf7] - $107.00 : Professional montblanc pen stores, montblancauto.me

Аноним
10 сентября 2019 18:17
Аноним
[b][url=http://www.montblancauto.me/]pens[/url][/b] [b]mont blanc pens[/b]
Home ::  Montblanc Ingrid Bergman ::  Montblanc La Donna Ingrid Bergman Ballpoint Pen Black 104907 [edf7]
Montblanc La Donna Ingrid Bergman Ballpoint Pen Black 104907 [edf7]
Montblanc La Donna Ingrid Bergman Ballpoint Pen Black 104907 [edf7]
$202.00  $107.00
Save: 47% off
Add to Cart:

• Description

Product Description

A RAVING BEAUTY.By creating the three distinctive Editions "La Donna","L'Attrice" and "La Diva" Montblanc honours the different sides of Ingrid Bergman's character:the woman ,the actress and the Hollywood Star.Montblanc.A STORY TO TELL. Ballpoint with barrel made of black precious resin. Metal cap engraved with a pattern and coated with a mother-of-pearl style lacquer, decorated with Ingrid BergmanВґs signature.
Red-gold-plated clip set with a royal-purple amethyst (approx. 0.25 ct)..Diamond color in order to prevail in kind.

Ballpoint with barrel made of black precious resin. Metal cap engraved with a pattern and coated with a mother-of-pearl style lacquer, decorated with Ingrid BergmanВґs signature.
Red-gold-plated clip set with a royal-purple amethyst (approx. 0.25 ct).

* Barrel: Black precious resin
* Cap: Metal cap engraved with a pattern and coated with a mother-of-pearl coloured lacquer, decorated with "I.Bergman" signature
* Trim: Red-gold-plated
* Clip: Red-gold-plated, set with a royal-purple amethyst (~0.25 ct.)||* Writing System: Ballpoint pen with twist mechanism||* Refills: Montblanc ballpoint pen refills: black, blue, green, red

Write Review

pens
mont blanc pens

Вход

Регистрация | Напомнить пароль

Гав! Если вы любите собак, то давайте знакомиться.

Меня зовут Барбоска. Сразу спрошу: что вы делаете, чтобы лучше понять свою собаку?

Дыа? Ого, как много! Но знаете, а вы не пробовали писать вместе с ней дневники? На некоторое время представлять себя в её шкуре? Попробуйте. У меня уже много знакомых людей, которые таким образом стали настоящими собачьими психологами*

Завести дневник для себя и своей собаки вы сможете буквально за несколько секунд.

Добро пожаловать!